After a successful first year’s event, The Coyote Kings are bringing back the Walla Walla Invitational Guitar Festival in a new two-day format that will include 17 bands in four venues. This year’s showcase will feature many of the Northwest’ finest artists, including the Randy Oxford Band, Kevin Selfe & The Tornadoes, Lisa Mann & Her Really Good Band, the Tommy Hogan Band, Alice Stuart & The Formerlys, Snake Oil Blues Elixir, the Pat Coast Trio, Franco & The Stingers and many more. And of course The Coyote Kings featuring Mush.
It will all happen on Friday, March 8th and Saturday, March 9th with all four venues within a 3-1/2 block radius of one another. Your admission ticket gets you into all shows. As a CBA co-sponsored event, you can get a $2.00 discount on tickets when using the code “MEMBERS”. Tickets and motel/fest packages can be purchased now through the event’s website at www.wallawallaguitarfestival.com.
Along with the music, each ticket holder will also receive a ticket for a drawing with prizes including 2 guitars, a weekend getaway at a Walla Walla bed & breakfast, clothes, jewelry, food and many bottles of wine from the renowned Walla Walla wineries. Additional raffle tickets will be available for purchase.
Plus, for those who arrive a day early, there will be jam happening at Sapoli Cellars hosted by Robin Barrett & The Coyote Kings starting at 7:00 pm.
Here is the event schedule for the festival:
Thursday, March 7th:
- Robin Barrett & Coyote Kings Jam – Sapoli Cellars
Friday, March 8th:
- At Walla Wall Elks: Wasteland Kings, The Randy Oxford Band, Iguana Hat
- At Sapoli Cellars: Kevin Selfe & The Tornadoes, Billy Stoops & The Rectifiers, The Tommy Hogan Band
Saturday, March 9th:
- Acoustic Showcase at noon
- At Vintage Cellars: The Dakota Brown Band
- At Sapoli Cellars: The Pat Coast Trio
The Large Show from 2:00 – 8:00 pm
- At Walla Walla Elks: Coyote Kings with Mush, Bakin’ Phat, Alice Stuart & The Formerlys, Snake Oil Blues Elixir
The Guitar Crawl from 8:00 – midnight
- At Sapoli Cellars: The Randy Oxford Band, Pappa Frita & The Hot Mustard
- At VFW Post 992: Franco Paletta & The Stingers, The Tommy Hogan Band
- At Walla Walla Elks: Lisa Mann & Her Really Good Band, The Winston Barrett Project
- At Vintage Cellars: Franky Joe Stiffler
- All Star Jam at Sapoli Cellars from midnight to 1:45 am hosted by Clint Carter & Curtis Johnson